Request Info FormHow It Works - Professional, Outsourced Managed Email Sending
Step 1: Dedicated Email Expert Assigned
Contact us and we’ll get your campaign onto our schedule. We’ll assign you a dedicated, professional USA-based in-house email expert who will be completely responsible for your campaign and your satisfaction from start to finish. We’ll communicate with you by phone, email, or live chat, or all three. It’s your choice.
Step 2: Information Gathering
- Prepare the images and written content your email message(s). This includes all text, images, links to landing pages and any social media links you’d like in your email. We’ll also need the email address you want to send from as well as the subject line you’d like to use for each email.
- For each mailing we’ll need to know to whom you’d like each message sent to as well as your mailing list.
- Finally, we’ll need to know when you want to send your mailing or the frequency of messages in your campaign.
Step 3: List Upload
- At some point in the process, you’ll need to send us your subscriber list. We’ll upload it properly to our system. You can also send us your suppression list, if you like. We can handle all list formats. Plain text, csv, MD5 hashed format, and others are all acceptable.
Step 4: Campaign Development and Deployment
- Once our team has gathered all the necessary information, we’ll enter it into our system and begin development.
- After the campaign is developed, we’ll send you test emails to confirm they meet your expectations. We’ll also begin our SPAM analysis and email client testing to ensure proper delivery.
- After we receive approvals for the campaign elements, we’ll deploy your campaign based on your desired schedule.
Step 5: Campaign Assessment
- Once your mailing or campaign is complete we’ll send you a complete analysis on how your campaign performed, including information on successful deliveries, audience engagement, and any errors.
- If you have selected to perform A/B split tests we’ll also include recommendations for enhancing your campaigns to achieve the best possible results.
For further detailed information, please see our
Checklist for Success with Outsourced Email Marketing Sending